Gift Ideas For Your Office Manager
Your office manager works wonders for the office. It is always a good idea to say ‘thank you’ to the people in our lives who make life easier. Here are a few gift ideas for your office manager to show them how much you appreciate their hard work.
Does your office have a reliable janitorial service? Sometimes the best gifts you can give an employee is to make their job a little easier. Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems offers reliable janitorial services in Little Rock, AR.
What do they drink?
Mugs and tumblers get lost or broken all the time. Treat your office manager to a new one. Do they drink coffee in the morning? Check out this coffee warmer. Sometimes the best gifts are those unnecessary luxuries you could definitely get used to.
If you can, personalize the mug or tumbler. Anything from a monogram, to a relatable quote, or an inside joke would be great.
Treat Yo’ Self.
Tom and Donna from Parks and Recreation had it right. Going all-out for self-care can really make a difference. Gift your office manager a gift certificate to their favorite massage parlor. If they enjoy keeping up with their nails, a manicure and pedicure would also be a fun idea.
Fun organization stuff.
What do most multi-tasking experts love? Office supplies. It makes their lives easier, and their jobs a little more fun. Gift them something they can use, and enjoy. Here are a few ideas.
- A handheld label maker. Like this one. Great for professional-looking organization.
- Creative desk storage.
- This handy password book. Your office manager likely keeps track of a lot of passwords.
- Fun post-it notes, pens, tape dispensers, and staplers are always a good bet. Check out this bubble-wrap calendar.
Gift them something that fits their personality.
If you know your office manager well, you should dive deep into your creative conscious and come up with an idea that has their name written all over it. Monogrammed flask? Themed accessories? Here are a few Etsy finds to help you get started.
- Mug: I’m an office manager, not a magician. But, I can see why you might be confused.
- T-Shirt (if allowed to wear in the office): Office Manager: Someone who works miracles at the office. See also: Expert multitasker.
- Mug: Office Manager: Because Freakin’ Miracle Worker isn’t an official job title.